Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Enterprise Manage Diagram Error

I have sql 2000 developer edition runing on Xp professional. I down loaded
sp4 and installed it without error. I can open the create new diagram window,
select a table to add and when I press OK I get an error 'Invalid Class
String' and then nothing gets
saved.
Any constructinve help is appreciated.
Gary
I have EXACTLY the same problem.
If you find the solution please let me know.
Regards
************************************************** ********************
Sent via Fuzzy Software @. http://www.fuzzysoftware.com/
Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP & ASP.NET resources...
|||Have the same situation. Would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance,
Farid
"Gary" wrote:

> I have sql 2000 developer edition runing on Xp professional. I down loaded
> sp4 and installed it without error. I can open the create new diagram window,
> select a table to add and when I press OK I get an error 'Invalid Class
> String' and then nothing gets
> saved.
> Any constructinve help is appreciated.
>
> Gary
>

No comments:

Post a Comment