Friday, February 24, 2012

Enterprise Manager causing lockout of user account on server

When I connect to the SQL Server remotely via enterprise manager as SA my
user account on the server ends up being locked out. Currently my work aroun
d
is to log on to the server via terminal service then run enterprise manager
from my terminal service session. I have no problems with my account
accessing enterprise manager through that method. I must point out that I
successfully connect as SA when I run enterprise manager on my desktop. Any
suggest would be most helpful.I'm not sure how you are logging in on your desktop but it
could be related to the polling of the servers from
Enterprise Manager so you can try turning that off. In
Enterprise Manager, go to the menu to Tools, select Options.
On the General Tab, remove the check for Server State
Polling.
-Sue
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:47:02 -0800, "James"
<James@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I connect to the SQL Server remotely via enterprise manager as SA my
>user account on the server ends up being locked out. Currently my work arou
nd
>is to log on to the server via terminal service then run enterprise manager
>from my terminal service session. I have no problems with my account
>accessing enterprise manager through that method. I must point out that I
>successfully connect as SA when I run enterprise manager on my desktop. Any
>suggest would be most helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment