Sunday, February 26, 2012

enterprise manager error

when launching the enterprise manager software, I'm getting the following message "title microsoft sql-dmo, error 126 : genral error". I could not find informations onthis error in the help. does someo,ne have an idea?Hi,
You may need to re-register the SQL DMO dlls. Verify the below link:-
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=248241
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"erwan" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7D9E5861-233F-4850-A7F2-888FB017E8E3@.microsoft.com...
> when launching the enterprise manager software, I'm getting the following
message "title microsoft sql-dmo, error 126 : genral error". I could not
find informations onthis error in the help. does someo,ne have an idea?|||thanks hari I've fixed the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment