Friday, February 24, 2012

Enterprise Manager Closes

When I right click on any of our databases and select
Properties, Enterprise Manager automatically closes. It
doesn't give me an error or anything. I tried
reinstalling it but it didn't help.
Any ideas?
JoseHi Jose,
That seems like your EM encountered an AV (Access Violation). There are a
number of possibilities. The only one that I can think of is below:
http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...kb;en-us;315523
Check your SQL Server errorlog and see if there is any
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION when Enterprise Manager closes.
Yih-Yoon Lee
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:17:12 -0800, Jose Alfaro wrote:

> When I right click on any of our databases and select
> Properties, Enterprise Manager automatically closes. It
> doesn't give me an error or anything. I tried
> reinstalling it but it didn't help.
> Any ideas?
> Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment