Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enterprise Manager Database Diagram Wizard

I am creating a Table Diagram via Enterprise Manager and the Database Diagra
m
Wizard.
When I copy and paste into Excel, it creates a first column with the numbers
0,1, and 2. Each of these numbers is next to a column. Are these numbers
indicating keys or indexes or what?
Let me know.
Thanks!Hi
Testing this out it seems that this is some internal code, the first column
always seems to have a 1 all other columns seem to be 0, unless it is the PK
which seems to add two to the value i.e. 3 if it is the first column and 2
if not.
Nullability/Datatype/FKs/Indexes do not seem to effect the value.
John
"wnfisba" <wnfisba@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E7F36117-2633-4F45-994F-3234A9843978@.microsoft.com...
>I am creating a Table Diagram via Enterprise Manager and the Database
>Diagram
> Wizard.
> When I copy and paste into Excel, it creates a first column with the
> numbers
> 0,1, and 2. Each of these numbers is next to a column. Are these numbers
> indicating keys or indexes or what?
> Let me know.
> Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment