Sunday, February 19, 2012

Enterprise manager (romote connection problem)

hi everybody

i have a problem while trying to connect to my sql server database

1st i have created my database from my HELM control panel

database name :ramy

IP Address: 74.52.76.178

Local Port: 1433

Remote Port: 1501

thats all but now iam trying to open it via ms sql server enterprise manager but i cant

1st i click on register server

then he ask me for available servers i write :74.52.76.178

then i select sql server login info

then he asks about username and password

username : ramy

password : 5402248

(these are correct values ) use it freely its just for trialsBig Smile

i get error message that he cant connect or login faliure

my question now

where i put the ip address and where to put the port

thanks

well this question should be posted to a SQL Server forum because this forum is for accessing databases via ASP.NET through programming.

Also, for the sake of security and my faith in mankind : Dont post your ip address, username, and password. Your just Begging people to come hack you.

mcm

|||

at all thanks man for your reply

about hacking my database never mind about this as i said its trial database

i dont know where is this forum you talk about

i which somebody help me

|||

MSDN Forums SQL Threads are here :

http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?forumgroupid=19&siteid=1

hth,mcm

No comments:

Post a Comment