Sunday, February 19, 2012

Enterprise Manager (SQL2k)

Is there a way to set a default database for a server registration?
I'm with a shared host and clicking my web hosts server entry in
Enterprise Manager lists all the database on the server, which takes a
few minutes of waiting. Maybe there's a way to set one default
database for the server registration so that when I click the server
entry it connects to the server and lists only the default database.

Any ideas?It's not possible with current EM sorry.

--
-oj
Rac v2.2 & QALite!
http://www.rac4sql.net

"Nick Rice" <nickrice@.eml.cc> wrote in message
news:7289b7ce.0309132101.7d89b1ab@.posting.google.c om...
> Is there a way to set a default database for a server registration?
> I'm with a shared host and clicking my web hosts server entry in
> Enterprise Manager lists all the database on the server, which takes a
> few minutes of waiting. Maybe there's a way to set one default
> database for the server registration so that when I click the server
> entry it connects to the server and lists only the default database.
> Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment