Friday, February 24, 2012

Enterprise Manager 'Change Query Type' Window

I'm running a SQL Server Enterprise Manager. When I click on 'Change Query
Type', a window pops up on the bottom right hand corner of my screen with the
options: 'Select, Insert from, Insert into, Update, etc.'. The window used
to appear right under the bottom, but now every time I click it, the window
shows up on the bottom right of the screen. Does anyone know how to change
this? I want it to appear closer to the button.
Thanks,
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:16:31 -0800, PML wrote:

>I'm running a SQL Server Enterprise Manager. When I click on 'Change Query
>Type', a window pops up on the bottom right hand corner of my screen with the
>options: 'Select, Insert from, Insert into, Update, etc.'. The window used
>to appear right under the bottom, but now every time I click it, the window
>shows up on the bottom right of the screen. Does anyone know how to change
>this? I want it to appear closer to the button.
Hi PML,
Don't use Enterprise Manager to design your queries. This part of EM has
lots of bugs and other "funny" issues.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2455
Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP

No comments:

Post a Comment