Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Enterprise Edition

Please help.
I have a SQL2K EE SP 3 runing on WIN2k SP4 I uninstall
and renistall a Standard version of SQL 2K. However it
does not allow restore of previous system databases. What
can I do to overcome this. please?.
Urgent
Regards
Timi.Timi,
Did you apply SP3 to your Standard Edition?
Russell Fields
"Olutimi" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:291701c3fc9c$ff121a20$a001280a@.phx.gbl...
> Please help.
> I have a SQL2K EE SP 3 runing on WIN2k SP4 I uninstall
> and renistall a Standard version of SQL 2K. However it
> does not allow restore of previous system databases. What
> can I do to overcome this. please?.
> Urgent
> Regards
> Timi.|||Could you be running into this problem:
264474 PRB: System Database Backups Cannot be Restored on a Different Build
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=264474
Rand
This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment