Friday, February 17, 2012

Enterprise Manager - create table/column

I'm sorry, I've been searching for information that I need but I was in the
middle of the sea. Please point me to the right direction of where should I
post my question. Sorry.....
We are using SQL Server 2000. At design table view at SQL Server Enterprise
Manager, it has "Description", "Identity", "Identity Seed", "Formula" etc
fields at the bottom of the screen, and I would like to know what those are
for and their funtionalities.
Vanessa
Vanessa,
You might find it helpful to read the CREATE TABLE and CREATE VIEW articles
in the BOL, since the GUI is just creating these statements. Also, look up
"identity columns", "computed columns", and "extended properties".
RLF
"Vanessa" <Vanessa@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:073D607F-3087-47E4-ACE8-1BA0EA4ADD3B@.microsoft.com...
> I'm sorry, I've been searching for information that I need but I was in
> the
> middle of the sea. Please point me to the right direction of where should
> I
> post my question. Sorry.....
> We are using SQL Server 2000. At design table view at SQL Server
> Enterprise
> Manager, it has "Description", "Identity", "Identity Seed", "Formula" etc
> fields at the bottom of the screen, and I would like to know what those
> are
> for and their funtionalities.
> Vanessa
>

No comments:

Post a Comment