Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Enter userid and password for the databse (Crystal Reports 10)

Hi,

I have updated crystal reports from version 8 to 10. Updated the datasource, using odbc connection to connect to SQL Server. Reports run fine on my machine. When I run reports on the server I get enter userid and password for the database. Looks like, when I run reports on the server it's caching Server name from my machine. I have clear cache on the server which did not help. I am sending userid and pwd in the URL to Crystal reports. Please let me know, if there is a work around. FYI, reports work fine in production.

Thanks in Advance,
BhavnaDon't check Trusted connection checkbox when setting Datasource location. Unchecking this check box resolved the issue.

-Bhavna

No comments:

Post a Comment