Tuesday, March 27, 2012

entry number thousand from 3 Tables with primary key number

Hi!
I have 3 tables with a primary key (number integer 4 ) and I have a datetime
field date_ (datetime 8) with the following value: 16.01.2003 00:00:04.
The primary key is not starting with one and some numbers are also missing.
Now I want to get the entry number thousand in the order after the date_
field with all rows from this 3 tables.
How must my select statement look like?
ThanksCan you further elaborate the following sentence:
Now I want to get the entry number thousand in the order after the date_
field with all rows from this 3 tables.
"Hubert Mayr" <huma1@.gmx.net> wrote in message
news:1068474664.222762@.news.liwest.at...
> Hi!
> I have 3 tables with a primary key (number integer 4 ) and I have a
datetime
> field date_ (datetime 8) with the following value: 16.01.2003 00:00:04.
> The primary key is not starting with one and some numbers are also
missing.
> Now I want to get the entry number thousand in the order after the date_
> field with all rows from this 3 tables.
> How must my select statement look like?
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment